Banjo's New Pal Banjo's New Pal

This was absolutely hilarious, love your style and clever use of almost entirely BK sound bites.

"Shantae" Fan Animation "Shantae" Fan Animation

Well damn, man, why don't they hire you. This makes me really wish we'd hit that animated cutscene stretch goal.

booksuny responds:

I hope High quality Shantae animation make batter than my work.
Thank you for watching my animation!

To Goof A Predator To Goof A Predator

I haven't laughed so hard at an animation on NG in ages. Just, the delivery of every joke, like that pause with the "we're gonna have to bleep that out" made me laugh so incredibly hard. Amazing work, this one's gonna be a classic.

Mexicoke Mexicoke

Aww man, as a Mexican coke enthusiast I can relate to this so much. Started carrying a bottle opener in my bag or a small one in my pocket wherever I go.

so much love so much love

Aww, that's adorable!

Technique, wise, you have some really smooth, clean, animation. You should post more, I can imagine your style being a real hit.

Nintendo Switch Anime Opening Nintendo Switch Anime Opening

Well, damn. That has to be some of the best animation I've seen in a while.

'Dog Box Collosseum' 'Dog Box Collosseum'

Could make for a good game, just sayin

Butzbo responds:

Ohhh; Some kind of "boss rush"/dungeon crawler/platformer would be a cool one to develop :o

Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

Aside from the fanfic-like (well, it is one) and sometimes questionable characterization in the writing (bowser using "shall") this is great.

No, it's not great, it's amazing. SMBZ has always been better than most Sprite movies, but this is exceptional, this blows the rest in the dust.

I'm also liking that you seem to be taking it slightly less seriously this time around, using clips like the the famous ATATATATATATATATATATA (which made me laugh my ass off) and altogether having fun with and letting the animation quality do the talking when it comes to "should I take this seriously."

Well, I honestly didn't expect to watch the whole thing but I did, and I really liked it too. Good job, and I'm looking forward to the next one.

"Snow-bodies" "Snow-bodies"

Pffft the laptop sticker.

The Pao(Oregon) trail The Pao(Oregon) trail