INTO THE ABYSS v1.1 INTO THE ABYSS v1.1

A little too linear to justify metroidvania but it's decent, why are there holes I can cross over, though? And why can't I reset after dying using the keys? Why do I have to switch to mouse controls?

gamesbynoe responds:

To cross over the big holes you need to find double jump ability. Thank you.

Super Dangerous Dungeons Super Dangerous Dungeons

You know what? I actually liked this. You could've done more with the boss fights, and some levels were significantly harder than others (dunno why but the fireball stairs gave me the hardest time, the timing was pretty tight.)

I really liked the Kirby 64-sounding tracks, the pixel art was on point, and the levels were fun. Good job.

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

I mean at first I was like c:
But then I was like :c
Clicking on everyone made me c:
But then the credits happened with that song and I was :c again

But I guess in the end it's all c:

The Devil's Daughter The Devil's Daughter

This game was violent, vulgar, and satanic.

It goes 100% against my Christian values and therefore is complete garbage and shouldn't be played by anyone with any moral character.

Burn hell, Satanist.

THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

Wow, that was better than I expected. Really creative and stuff :)

Kiwi 64 Kiwi 64

I'm legally bound as a RareWare fan to give this five stars.

I don't do this often for work with serious amounts of effort put into it, but too bad.

I don't know where to start. The humor was spot on, not because it was funny because it was EXACTLY what Rareware would do.

Kiwi 65? Gold.

The Conker Tail? Nice touch.

Now what I REALLY need to applaud is the music. I was sure this was some sort of secret Rare music that was forgotten somewhere. You captured the essence of Grant Kirkhope.
Damn those racing games, though, I'd love to see a sequel.

In fact, if you kickstarted a sequel I would definitely, 100%, be a backer.

The RWP would dig this 100%.

Speaking of 100%, I had 59 clefts, yea screw you too. 89 jiggies (Canarie Marie CCL) and now 59 clefts.

I'll play it again sometime to get all 60, but you better not be pulling some SnS shit on me here.

Ario Old Ario Old

Dammit, I wish you could've kept the old graphics - they were fantastic.

I like how Ario moved, and it was a lot less glitchy.

Well, that's life.

ArioOld responds:

Hello squidly

It was really too bad the original game have not been approved, we were very sad about it, but as you said, "that's life."

Thanks for playing!

It Came From Outer Space It Came From Outer Space

What possibly possessed you to use such an awful control scheme?

Anyhow, work on your logo too, that look play listen thing was annoying as all hell. If you want to brand, well, you've already got your users bothered.

As for the game itself, well, when I could play it, it was awfully underwhelming. With bullet shooters you want to be quick, tense, this was just... slow and not all that interesting.

Really well done sprite work, though.

RaveRadbury responds:

We agonized over the control scheme for a while, and we thought this one would work best. Apparently not.

It's not a logo, we're not a brand. It was just something we did for fun and atmosphere. The audio was going for an Earthbound quirky feel. Sorry to hear that you found it annoying.

In response to the awful control scheme we've added a menu option to change the layout to whatever you want.

I don't know what to say in regards to the pacing. It sounds like your browser may have been having some trouble, you may want to try playing it in a different one. Aside from that, if you're attacking the boss, you should eventually finding the game's environment getting faster and more intense.

I hope that you can give it another try and have a much better time than you did the first time.

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and provide us with feedback.

Hipster Kickball Hipster Kickball

Eh.

I like the aesthetic, but really, the game just ain't all that fun.

You really need to make everything just an inch faster, there's too much 'downtime' where the ball is just really slow, passing back, etc.

Also, the AI seems to field really well, to the point that just kicking the ball across the floor is the easiest way to get someone there. For the most part, even at full charge, kicks just didn't go anywhere.

I like the effort, but it's just not all that fun.

PKMN WoC: Stadium PKMN WoC: Stadium

For such a great game, why did you skimp on the details?

The UI looks... geeze, that Tournament Chart. It honestly looks like you had too much fun with MSPaint, white background, squares moving around... And the crowd?

See, the problem is that the actual battle system is fantastic - definitely one of the prettier Pokemon Games out there, and recalls Stadium.

If only, IF ONLY, you put more effort into making the REST of the game more acceptable.

teejay-number13 responds:

As I said in the description, some parts of the game were a bit unpolished because I didn't want to spend all summer on it. And what's wrong with the competitors portraits moving around to show the progression through the tournament? As far as the audience, I really did try to find a good image to use, but that was the best I could find.

The rest of the game IS acceptable, but it may not be perfect.