To Goof A Predator To Goof A Predator

I haven't laughed so hard at an animation on NG in ages. Just, the delivery of every joke, like that pause with the "we're gonna have to bleep that out" made me laugh so incredibly hard. Amazing work, this one's gonna be a classic.

Mexicoke Mexicoke

Aww man, as a Mexican coke enthusiast I can relate to this so much. Started carrying a bottle opener in my bag or a small one in my pocket wherever I go.

so much love so much love

Aww, that's adorable!

Technique, wise, you have some really smooth, clean, animation. You should post more, I can imagine your style being a real hit.

Bootleg Newgrounds Bootleg Newgrounds

I absolutely lost it playing this game. My friend was confused as I just laughed for a straight 30 seconds straight from playing "Ginger Kid 4" lmao.

INTO THE ABYSS v1.1 INTO THE ABYSS v1.1

A little too linear to justify metroidvania but it's decent, why are there holes I can cross over, though? And why can't I reset after dying using the keys? Why do I have to switch to mouse controls?

gamesbynoe responds:

To cross over the big holes you need to find double jump ability. Thank you.

Super Dangerous Dungeons Super Dangerous Dungeons

You know what? I actually liked this. You could've done more with the boss fights, and some levels were significantly harder than others (dunno why but the fireball stairs gave me the hardest time, the timing was pretty tight.)

I really liked the Kirby 64-sounding tracks, the pixel art was on point, and the levels were fun. Good job.

Another Sad Miracle Another Sad Miracle

Heard this on NG Radio at 5:23 AM, good job man.

A Familiar Melody (20th Anniversary Edn.) A Familiar Melody (20th Anniversary Edn.)

When I heard this in the credits it almost made me cry.
Like, you showed me it before but in context it's a bit different.

Probably one of your best works so far.

Tom Fulps Pulsating Vulva Tom Fulps Pulsating Vulva

Pretty much THE perfect song for my game, thanks!

HLG responds:

hey thanks for using it bub!

Dhalsim is stretchy woaaaha Dhalsim is stretchy woaaaha

its bad and you should feel bad

Wegra responds:

Believe me I didn't see this one coming either.

thanks boo

Super Smash Pico Day 2016 Super Smash Pico Day 2016

As a fan of both Smash Bros and Newgrounds, I just have to say - I would play this.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Maybe Newgrounds needs a kickstarter to make a game inspired by Super Smash Bros to release this game a reality.

Successor of the the Coral Throne Successor of the the Coral Throne

it's terrible. too much coral.