August 25th 2017 August 25th 2017

Wow.

Running VoltGun Running VoltGun

needs more explosions

Bootleg Newgrounds Bootleg Newgrounds

I absolutely lost it playing this game. My friend was confused as I just laughed for a straight 30 seconds straight from playing "Ginger Kid 4" lmao.

INTO THE ABYSS v1.1 INTO THE ABYSS v1.1

A little too linear to justify metroidvania but it's decent, why are there holes I can cross over, though? And why can't I reset after dying using the keys? Why do I have to switch to mouse controls?

gamesbynoe responds:

To cross over the big holes you need to find double jump ability. Thank you.

Super Dangerous Dungeons Super Dangerous Dungeons

You know what? I actually liked this. You could've done more with the boss fights, and some levels were significantly harder than others (dunno why but the fireball stairs gave me the hardest time, the timing was pretty tight.)

I really liked the Kirby 64-sounding tracks, the pixel art was on point, and the levels were fun. Good job.

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

I mean at first I was like c:
But then I was like :c
Clicking on everyone made me c:
But then the credits happened with that song and I was :c again

But I guess in the end it's all c:

The Devil's Daughter The Devil's Daughter

This game was violent, vulgar, and satanic.

It goes 100% against my Christian values and therefore is complete garbage and shouldn't be played by anyone with any moral character.

Burn hell, Satanist.

THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

Wow, that was better than I expected. Really creative and stuff :)

Kiwi 64 Kiwi 64

I'm legally bound as a RareWare fan to give this five stars.

I don't do this often for work with serious amounts of effort put into it, but too bad.

I don't know where to start. The humor was spot on, not because it was funny because it was EXACTLY what Rareware would do.

Kiwi 65? Gold.

The Conker Tail? Nice touch.

Now what I REALLY need to applaud is the music. I was sure this was some sort of secret Rare music that was forgotten somewhere. You captured the essence of Grant Kirkhope.
Damn those racing games, though, I'd love to see a sequel.

In fact, if you kickstarted a sequel I would definitely, 100%, be a backer.

The RWP would dig this 100%.

Speaking of 100%, I had 59 clefts, yea screw you too. 89 jiggies (Canarie Marie CCL) and now 59 clefts.

I'll play it again sometime to get all 60, but you better not be pulling some SnS shit on me here.

Ario Old Ario Old

Dammit, I wish you could've kept the old graphics - they were fantastic.

I like how Ario moved, and it was a lot less glitchy.

Well, that's life.

ArioOld responds:

Hello squidly

It was really too bad the original game have not been approved, we were very sad about it, but as you said, "that's life."

Thanks for playing!