View Profile squidly

All 295 Game Reviews

108 w/ Responses

Use some new music

I feel like I'm hearing the same tracks over and over again in your games, if you can't find anything decent make your own. If you used some new tracks I would give you a 10, but you didn't, so an 8

Coolio-Niato responds:

2 old 2 new. Half n half. Some just fit perfectly into it.

Pfft...

You call insane mode hard?
Tell me when you got a real challenge.
Overall amazing game, but you need a pause button, I acidently turned the music up too high and couldn't quiet it down or else I would lose.

Outrage92 responds:

There is a pause button, press up/down.

Needs more

Here's the thing, due to the billions of games like this around. To be ontop you have to be more original.
I like the change of bounce speed but maybe some extra ball skins would be cool.

Pretty random.

But was lacking death animations, and you could barely see a thing through the sean connary pictures.

Deserbves more credit.

Come on people I would expect atleast this submission to be green! THis is so good!
Oh and add a sword if you make a sequel since close range combat is a pain.

Nothing new

Serously, no matter how you decorate this game, it's only hiding that it's just a hit and hide game. I like how you started to spruce it up a bit by putting in dash attacks, but it's not enough. Neverless, because the art was good I gave it a 5. But here I'll only give you a 7.

Amazing

Good luck on the front page.
THE best fighting game I've ever played.

axcho responds:

Wow, the very best? I'm honored. If you haven't already, check out the shareware game Ragdoll Masters. I think the fighting in that game is even better.

Nice sense of humor.

But oh so hard.

I can't stay alive!

Wow man that's hard by definition.

By far

This game had the most options, ever.
But it lagged like crazy and my computer can handle black 3 without lag at all.
And the loading time kills.
It's not my computer, it's the game.
But I think this is one of the most deep creat a (insert thing here) game i've ever seen aside from the south park character creater that is.

diaz123 responds:

hey thx that made me happy :D

>:(