SMO Arena Fighter SMO Arena Fighter

Dude you got skills!

This game is sick! And it was a one man job to boot. I can gaurente you this is going into the action games section. It's that good! And with amazing timing too! Just when no good games where coming this game is here to bring the fun back to newgrounds!

Amazing job. Hope you make a sequel.

P.S. How long did it take you to make this?

-=Away=- -=Away=-

This is awesome!

This is a pretty good puzzle game. I lost after 15 or something like that. Because it gets so hard! Then that person said in his review to press tab and then I went through it much quicker. You should really disable that. The effects where awesome and the colors where superb. Great job S-S-X!

Dress Up: The Game Dress Up: The Game

This game is sick!!!!!!!!!!

This game owns!
So many choices and so many people you can make!
The only bad side is the music doesn't fit the game.

BlueSquareFilms responds:

yea i was in a hurry to submit on the music situation. and thanks alot for the good review

RSA: 7 SMB3 RSA: 7 SMB3

This is a sig?

How can you make a sig a game? Anyways you need more levels. Use koopa's shells as weapons. Make the game bigger. Make firebalss and power ups.

Krahs responds:

You can't make games, I won't allow it.

Pong Craze 2 Turbo: BE Pong Craze 2 Turbo: BE

I thought I beat him the first time round!!!!!!!!!

Well to tell the truth I never beat the original. But he's back! Who will stop this madness! But dude you gotta do more then put a new backround. And the sound is kind off messed up.

Seandadj responds:

haha, thanks for the honesty, i done alot more than the bg though, i changed the script and added a few more changes like the paddles and ball glow :P but yeah thanks for the review.