Fps Game tutorial Fps Game tutorial

That's pretty inneficiant.

You don't have to make 63 frames for bullets >.<
Haven't you heard of dynamic text?

Otherwise, this is pretty ok.

vogxhamraks responds:

well i forgot sorry but tell me hows the tut helping?

Atkinson's Adventures Atkinson's Adventures

If it's a demo

Don't send it...
That's the rule.

It's a cool start, reminds of early 2000's flash games on this site, but still...

Viking Apocalypse Viking Apocalypse

Why do I have 1 life?

The healthbar is really deceptive here, it says I've got three lives, except as soon as I lose one, I keep respawning in the area I died, making me die repeatedly and loose ALL my lives.

Fix that, put down checkpoints, don't make somebody respawn where they died.

Otherwise, the game isn't bad, you could do some sort of dino death animation instead of making them disappear, but otherwise, the art's pretty ok.

Good work, if you had a time limit, and I have a question.
Exactly what awesome class asked you to make a game about vikings killing dinosaurs and zombie dinosaurs?

JoshuaAbate responds:

It was for a computer science class. We needed to create a game with a school theme and our mascot is a viking.

Pop's Gun Pop's Gun

If this game gets front paged...

Then it'll deserve it 100%, this game is challenging, and it's pretty damn realistic about how gun combat REALLY works, additionally, the graphics are pretty good.

However, for one reason or another, Pop's is probably the worst drawn character in the game, which is a shame because people won't look at the game that well if the title character looks... awkward.

However, there's a very nice amount of innovation, especially the shaky gunning when you're running, however, controls are somewhat unresponsive when you're trying to stop running.

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

Finally, some chat...

Real chat, more specifically.
And you've also got Wade's backing, that's nice.

Good work.

However, you need some layout cleaning, make buttons look like they're getting clicked when you click them, and put a marker for where your text color is currenty on that rainbow.

And uh, why is cap's not honored in this chat?

Everybody Edits 1.0+ Everybody Edits 1.0+

A blast to play!

Just some chat and proper name identification really would help :D

And uh, some moderating tools wouldn't hurt either.

Crap Game Compilation Crap Game Compilation

I found this amusing.

Of course, without the actual effort put into the presentation (aside from the games themselves, I'm actually talking about the menu) and the obvious humor, I'd blam this to hell.

Pokemon Titanium Beta Pokemon Titanium Beta

Tis a Shame

That this won't be complete, it has SO MUCH POTENTIAL.

It just needed some polishing here and polishing there, for example, telling us that we're supposed to press that pokeball down there, and highering the frame rate significantly.

This game would've been SO good, but I understand your feelings of not being able to finish it, I can barely finish anything either...

But anyways, the effort here shows.

Zombie Runner Zombie Runner

Artsy, but Glitchy

The fact that I could jump BEHIND the tank, and only died because I felt like it, says something about the difficulty/stability of this game.

Speed up the tank, make it hurt you on collision, and make the missiles faster.

Also, a highscore board would help, but only after you fix the above, or else we'd have some pretty wild scores.

And exactly what does the mushrooms and whatnot do anyways?

Grendels Theracy 1 Grendels Theracy 1

Hard to look at

If you use maple sprites, put them in good quality, not pasted together badly.
Or don't use them at all.

But the game alone was good.