View Profile squidly

All 294 Game Reviews

107 w/ Responses

Stop recycling.

I'm getting sick of this game being the same thing over and over again. Sure it's nice to use all these weapons, but they don't feel much different then the each other, the only weapon that litterely made me say "OH SHIT" is the nuclear anti-virus bomb. But generally this game tops the unforgiving charts in my book. You only get 3 lives, and no continues, and it's a long game, I could only reach the 28th level before I got sick of it, level select really needs to be in the next game, and also just tell us how many there are in total. And every level feels the same, and the spike level with the tail whipping, is just plain unforgiving, face it, the tail whip isn't accurate enough to do a level like that.

Here are some suggestions:

Make the tank have a bigger range of fire.
Make the tank effect enemies (if it did, I didn't notice.)
Be able to destroy the tank (would be epic.)
Go to a level design course.
Get some folder climbing animations.
Get some more variety in weapons.
Make some computer like things hinder, or help your progress (maybe you could use your mouse to help out.)

This game is promising, but it really needs to stop being the same thing over and over again and be different.

Got boring after a bit.

It just got too easy at one point, and the base missiles were really strong and really cheap, ad for the base itself, ships would dismantle them.

Good job though.

But next time, add more variety, different missions or something.

I wish my bubble wrap was like this.

Do you know where I can buy some?

Kabillion responds:

hahaha when i find some I'll let you know!

Nothing special.

The customization was a nice twist, but otherwise, this was to easy and too generic.

Wtf?

I don't get it.
Smooth animation though, good controls, good.

Awesomer then awesome

Now that the cake menace has been destroyed, it's good to see something as awesome as this.

Good job, lots of options, it's all good.

Intresting.

Haven't completed the game, but I know we got a front page submission when you got birds coming out of the TV.

And the thought tha you got time t put so much into the TV is amazing.

Laggy.

The lag was ridicolous, after the first 10 squares, it took a second of lag after every square placed, and my computer is powerful.

Nevertheless, it was a fun thing, and I sent you a PM containing the most evil level ever conceived.

THE CAKE WILL PAY FOR IT'S LIES!

THE STRAWBERRY THROWING DEMON!
IT WAS A LONG FIGHT, BUT AFTER 44 GAMES IT HAS BEEN VANQUISHED!

good game :)

Iwant my mouse back >:(

Because I can't send a highscore if I don't have it anymore :(

But this is a great game, really original and good work on the petal physics.

Good luck paying your electricity bills, I hope this 5 and 10 will help.

Rhu responds:

Cheers! Funny-games.biz was nice enough to pay the bill, everything now falls under "beer money", which I arguably appreciate more! :)

>:(